Saturday, September 17, 2005

Which Room to Use...

We have three spare bedrooms and currently one is my craft/sewing room, one is our computer room and one was a guest bedroom, but now has a treadmill in it instead of the bed. After some thought of which room would be Lauren's, we decided that it would be my craft room. It's the largest of the bedrooms at 10'x14', instead of the standard 10'x10' of the other two rooms. Plus, my craft room isn't square, it has some nice angles to it. Here it is in it's current state.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger ChouchouPoussin said...

Hello,
we are waitting the result...
I come on your post from few month and I would like to see THE ROOM.
have a good sunday.
séverine LID 24/01/06 with médecins du monde France.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Tearsa Smith said...

Hi there! Where did you get that wall magazine rack??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home