Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wallpaper Border Shopping...

We thought about doing a chair-rail, but knew it would probably be a disaster. Sure, we could have someone come in and do a beautiful chair-rail and crown molding, but we really want to decorate the room ourselves. Since we've put up many wallpaper borders, we decided to go with a border instead and put the border at chair-rail height.

Today, Mom and I went over to Wallpapers to Go. They have tons of books and a really big selection. From my experience I've learned to use the wallpaper store to select a border, then go to USA Wallpaper to get the exact same borders at 45% off retail price. (I'm sure the stores love this!)

We spent a good hour and a half going through all the baby and kids books and finally narrowed it down to about 5 borders, then 3, then 2, then the final choice. I wanted something I could use for a 12mo old, but would grow with her into pre-teen years. Here's my favorite. The bottom of the flowers are cut out and we're not using the wallpaper that shows behind the border in the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home