Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Border has Arrived...

We got the wallpaper border in the mail yesterday. I ordered three rolls and the packing slip says three rolls shipped, but there were only two in the box. I called USA Wallpaper today and they are shipping out a 3rd roll of the same dye lot.

Now that we have the border, I can head to Lowe's and Home Depot to look at paint colors. I want to do one color on top and a different color on the bottom. Pink, yellow, lavender, and moss green will all go with the border, so it just depends which colors make the border pop.

I love choosing paints and decorating, so this is going to be a lot of fun. I'm also lucky because Joe doesn't really get into the decorating scene, so I can just show him what I've picked out and we're good to go. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Just curious, you said you were putting one color on top and one on bottom. At what height are you hanging the border?

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Hi Kate,

I'm planning on hanging the border at chair rail height and we may have a friend of ours, who is a handyman, add a small piece of trim at the top and bottom of the border to give it a little dimension.

Donna :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home