Saturday, October 13, 2007

Alpha Blocks...

I found these in a cute little craft/gift shop today and knew I had to get them for Lauren's room. We haven't painted the room or started any decorating yet, but I think these will look adorable on a shelf or on top of her book shelf.


I can't wait to start putting her room together. Joe and I decided to wait until the CCAA gets into 2006...to celebrate that MAJOR milestone we are going to paint her room and start decorating! Now, if they happen to speed up and start getting through two weeks at a time, we probably won't wait that long!

6 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Scott and Kim said...

LOVE the letters!! Awesome find.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Kim said...

VERY CUTE!!!!
Can't wait to see her pretty little room..
Kim

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Totally C.U.T.E..!!!

Get started on the painting, momma! The CCAA is giving referrals out of order! At least according to the RQ!!!

Miss you
Lisa

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Cute blocks! What fun it will be when they get into 2006 and you can begin your nursery! Looking forward to watching the progress as you await Lauren's arrival.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Somewhere In The Sun said...

I love the blocks! I can't wait to see pictures when you start decorating. We've been working on Olivia's room this week. I hope to have it finished in a few more weeks. It's been a lot of fun.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, I hope you're painting and decorating REAL SOON! You and Joe are in my prayers, keep having positive thoughts and your little girl will be here soon.
Love,
Karlene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home