Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weekend Shopping Spree...

We went shopping this weekend and found bedding that we like with our wallpaper border and paint colors. It's an Osh Kosh pattern called Apple Hill. We got the crib bedding set (comforter, bumper, dust ruffle, and sheet set), cute pillows, and crib mobile.

We found the adorable lampshade that matches perfectly at my favorite store, Target. The alphabet print wall hanging is also from Target, but it's so cute it looks like it's from an expensive baby store. The letter "L" shows a ladybug!

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

Donna, I just realized that you've go the crib set that I've been eyeing and BRU - isn't it the cutest? I have to wait and see if it goes with the light green crib and changing table my friend is giving me. Also I love the silky PBK pillows above, I've been looking at those as well. We must be on the same decorating wavelength so I will look forward to seeing your room as you work on it.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger R&H said...

We have the same crib set, I LOVE it!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home