Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More Room Decor...


I was at Target the other day and they had just put out all new stuff in the framed prints aisle, so my cart started gravitating in that direction. Sure enough, they had new nursery decor so I picked up these two canvas prints.


I got off work at 12noon today and Kohl's was having a huge sale, so of course I had to stop on in and see what kind of trouble I could get into. I found these two cute little prints for 50% off. They have ribbons attached on top for hanging that you can't see in the photo.

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I love these!

Donna

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

I especially love the bug pics! Can't wait to see the completed nursery.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Great pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home