Sunday, June 08, 2008

Nusery decor...

I'm finally getting motivated to get the nursery decorated. In celebration of the bigger referral batch, I did a little splurging over the weekend.

The nursery window already has faux wood blinds, but I wanted to dress it up with some sheer panels to soften it up a bit. I got some great sheers with embroidered butterflies. Here's a couple of close-up shots...

















and I got the brushed nickel curtain rod with pink toned, crystal- like finials and the matching pull back rods and finials.












I also found these butterflies that hang from the ceiling. I loved them in the store display...they looked so pretty and totally match our colors and wall paper border.












Last, but not least, I got a few of these cast iron butterfly hooks for hanging a set of pictures I have with ribbons on top. Or if I decide to do Lauren's initials I can use them for that.

9 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

So beautiful!

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just lovely! I got T's window treatments @ PBKids and have never been sorry!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Very cute...
Can't wait to see it finished..

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

So pretty!

VERY excited about this batch! Still waiting to see if it's 8 or 10 but regardless we're happy! Won't be long for you now friend...WAHOO!!

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. If you happen to be in NC any time soon, my master bedroom needs a re-do...You do great work...I'm just saying :)

Lots of hugs and wish from us.

Oh, Olivia informed me when she saw the butterflies, "Dems was cadderpidders first."

Susan

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Scott and Kim said...

Love it! PB has very cute bedding for kids. When Lauren can talk, she will love looking at the butterflies.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Sooooo very cute!!! I cannot wait to see the finished room!!!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Donna said...

I really have to get those pink and green butterflies! They match our nursery perfectly (we also have those PBK butterfly sheers). And our cribs are nearly identical too!

Wow! That's a bunch of clothes!

:)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Geez, I seem to be saying this a lot lately: If Aly sees your nursery and then looks to see what "we" still have to do in Alyzabeth's room...well, lets just say I won't have any free weekends for a while...

Your nursery is fabulous!
peace
fm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home