Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun finds...

Over my vacation last week I did a little shopping for the nursery and bathroom we are decorating for Lauren.

Check out these adorable bathroom accessories I found at Target. They go perfectly with the towels that I've had for a long time from the clearance table at Pottery Barn Kids (PBK).

The frog with the butterfly on his nose is a toothbrush holder...

Isn't this tissue box cover adorable? I think Lauren will get a kick out of it.



They say when you're not really looking you find just what you're looking for. That was the truth with this rocker I just happened to find at Pier 1. I needed a small, compact chair for the small space in the room and this is perfect.

I'm going to make a cushion that matches the room. I was so excited to find this!


I also picked up these brushed nickel lamps and lampshades at Target. The shade with the flowers I've had for almost two years now! The green and white shade with the rickrack I just picked up. It reminded me of shades I've seen at PBK.

5 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Kim said...

VERY CUTE....
Lauren's room and bathroom are soooo cute..
Pretty soon you will be taking pictures of her in her crib and playing with her toys..
LOVE IT..
Glad you had a Great Vacation..
HUGS..

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Carol said...

oh I love the frogs!

I'm so behind on my mailings...I have something to send you!!

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
I have the same bathroom set in Colin & Veronica's bathroom, I love it!! It's creepy how close our taste in things is!!
Love,
Karlene and family

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Green Family said...

Best wishes on bringing her home...and quickly! We're in Phoenix...so hopefully we'll see you at a FCC meeting! We love her room :)
Kelly Green

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Adorable and soon Lauren will be there to enjoy it! BTW- I have those towels too and thought you may want to know that Koo Koo Bear Kids has a hamper and some other accessories in that fabric. Happy shopping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home