Monday, August 11, 2008

The nursery is done!

This shot is taken from the doorway...



These are the sheers I got at Pottery Barn Kids. If you enlarge the photo you can see the detail much better...








I guess I need to stop clothes shopping now! ;)



Now that the room is done, I find myself wandering in there a lot to look around or just sit in the rocker. I also find myself going through the closet and picturing Lauren is all those cute outfits. I'm really glad we waited to get the room set up because I don't think I could have handled endless months and years of having it done. As it is now, we still have months ahead of us...but hopefully not too many!

3 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

Wow, it's fantastic! The closet is my favorite part. So many cute clothes!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the purple color you picked, it really makes the room soothing and looks great!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Karsynn's Mommy...Sammi said...

Donna

I love it! Her closet looks like Karsynn's did before we got her. I had everything hanging so perfect and neat, and now I never hang anything back up. There's no time. I used to do the same thing. I'd go in and sit down and just look around and imagine. It won't be much longer. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home